If you are visiting Motueka, or you are on a trip, many options are available for you when it comes to the kind of transport to use. You just need to have a proper guide so that you do not get disappointed.
Travel Options Available in Motueka
- Public transport: the public transport system in Motueka is affordable and reliable. You can use the Motueka District Coach and Bus Services, if you want to save some money.
- Hired cars/bikes: there are private companies that allow you to hire their vehicles or bikes for a specific period. It is advisable always to read reviews of the companies you want to use for you to be sure they are legit.
- Taxi-hailing apps: you can download and use taxi-hailing apps like Uber if you are looking for a convenient and easy way to get around. Most of these apps, however, go on short distances only.
What to Consider When Booking Transport
- Cost: the amount of money you plan to use should determine the kind of transport to use. If you are on a low budget, you might consider using public transport or the train, but if you want luxury, you can use car hire and get some of their luxurious brands.
- Distance to your destination: the mode of transport you choose will be determined by how far you plan to go. For instance, if you will be touring the forest areas and covering a considerable distance, you may need to hire a four-wheel drive.
- Number of people travelling: If you are travelling in a group, going via bus is the most viable option instead of spreading different people in several vehicles.
- Convenience: if you want a source of transport that is convenient, you should consider hiring one based on your needs.